21 March 2006

note to weather gods

Dear Weather Gods,

Normally I love snow. I love taking my son out into it to play, I love throwing snowballs at my husband and running away. It looks cool. My dog even likes it.

However.

We'd Really, Really, like to move into our house before the middle of April. We are being somewhat delayed by the low temperatures and inclement weather, as there is currently little electricity and NO HEAT in the house, which makes working in it near impossible.

I can't even lay sticky tile in the kitchen right now. My freind who is generously giving of his small quantity of spare time to help us rewire probably won't willingly venture into the frigid attic where all the lighting circuits are.

Please, PLEASE, allow us to get some work done this week. Please?

Thank you,
the Slaves.

No comments: